September 26, 2010

Sweet Indulgence

Who doesn't like chocolates? Unless you are allergic to it, which is too bad if it really happens to you, I'm sure everyone likes chocolates. I have to admit that I'm a BIG fan of chocolates and I couldn't live without chocolates. I eat chocolates no matter what mood I'm having. Doesn't matter whether I'm sad, happy, emo, stress, etc etc. I like to eat M&Ms when I'm doing my assignments, helps me to think I guess. My favorite of all of course is M&Ms.



Emmm... Wish I could have that cake for my birthday. *hints

Ever heard from anyone telling you that, when you are sad, drink a hot cocoa or eat some chocolates, and you will feel less sad? Well, it's true. Chocolates produces endorphins which makes you feel happier and less stress. But i bet everyone knows that.


This is for the ladies, chocolate high heels! It's available at Gayle's Chocolates


Anyway, for the chocolates lovers out there, here's a great news for you. Malaysia Cocoa and Chocolate Day 2010 is here! It will be held on the 15th to 17th October in Mid Valley from 10.00am to 8.00pm. Check out their Facebook group page and also Malaysia Cocoa and Chocolate Day 2010 website for more information.


You want free chocolates? Go there la! I'm definitely going!

Oh, by the way, I have a Facebook group call I DON"T care that Chocolates make me fat as long as they can cheer me up :) Feel free to join it if you agree with me. =)