September 29, 2010

iPhone 5

Yes! I'm not gonna blog about iPhone 4 since everyone is doing it. I'm gonna blog about iPhone 5 instead! So while everyone is still queuing up to get their iPhone 4 at Maxis or Digi centre, or already got it, well? How was it? One thing for sure, many people are selling off their iPhone 3GS for the "latest" iPhone 4. How did I know it? Because when I said I wanted to get myself an iPhone 3GS (Yea, i don't want the iPhone 4, so bite me!), everyone starts to ask me whether i want to buy their iPhone 3GS.

Before i start crapping more unrelated stuff, let's get back to the iPhone 5. Oh, and before you start to read more information below, please bear in mind that the following stuff may not be true, so please don't blame me for spreading rumors or what ever. I just got everything from other websites. From what i read from here, the iPhone 5 which is built for 4G, will be coming out in July 2011.

A few features of iPhone 5:
Thinner! With shiny glass back piece - 9.3 mm thick.
Face recognition
Face Time (Video Chat) access on 3G AND 4G
Custom SMS tones
Custom E-mail alerts with ability to assign different tones to each email address
A new, sleeker body design.
OLED screen.
Scratch proof and shatter proof screen
Wireless sync with iTunes
32G (basic) and 64G of memory. You're sure to never run out.
Extended battery life = 14 hours talk time on 3G and 7 hours on 4G. Standby 600 hours.
Hi Definition audio.
Messaging indicator light.
True GPS built in.

Above information are from this website.

And here, you can see the 20 most wanted features for iPhone 5.



I sure hope that iPhone 5 would really be THAT thin.



Or maybe something like that? Hmmmm....

Anyway, technology is growing day by day, no matter how the iPhone 5 is gonna looks like or what ever features its gonna have, there will always be something better which will replace it sooner or later. Everybody craves for something better. If not, there won't be some iPhone 4 craze happening right now, right?