January 17, 2013

17012013 - Dinner + Movie + Freebies :D :D

Before I went for The Last Stand movie, I had a quick dinner at Hokkaido Sushi, One Utama. Kinda rushed cause I reached there at 7:30pm and the movie starts at 8:30pm.




Soft shell crab temaki and Salmon temaki.


Wasabiller roll (The "eyes" keep falling down when I tried to take this pic :3)


Salmon sushi moriawase. 


After ordering I only realized all I've ordered is Salmon. But it was nice. I LOVE SALMON! Especially Salmon Sashimi. :D


Won The Last Stand T-Shirt from Churp Churp. And guess what other stuff I got from Churp Churp??


We Love Asia Festival 2 days passes!! Not 1, not 2, but 4!! I got it just by tweeting "I would like to meet Ferry Corsten at #WeLoveAsia @Churp2". You can get it too! Join Churp Churp now and find out how! 

We Love Asia Festival is happening this weekend. Have you got your passes yet?? :) Check out my previous post on We Love Asia Festival.

Before that, it's Swedish House Mafia - One Last Tour happening tomorrow!!! Are you ready?