January 31, 2013

31012013 - Future Music Festival Asia 2013

After going for Swedish House Mafia - One Last Tour and We Love Asia, next one I can't wait to go is Future Music Festival Asia!!! Last year's was super awesome!!



Miny rant: Paid for Party Zone tickets for Swedish House Mafia, ended up the people from Chill Out Zone can just walked freely in and out of Party Zone. Seriously? I've been to so many raves, never had I encountered this kinda situation before. I don't see a point for paying extra. Not only that, according to the released set time, Swedish House Mafia's set should be at 10pm. My friend called me at 9:30pm, asking me where am I, and that Swedish House Mafia's set is on RIGHT NOW. I was like WTF? So I paid extra and got the same zone as Chill Out, missed the opening of Swedish House Mafia, and it ended at 11:30pm. It's the first time I've been to a rave that ended at 11:30pm. Don't get me wrong, Swedish House Mafia was awesome! But BOO!!! to the organizer.

We Love Asia was great too. I was there on the second day. RedFoo from LMFAO and Steve Aoki are the bomb! But one thing wasn't that good is, the songs played in between sets. The crowds were already getting high, and then they played some slower songs while keeping us waiting for the next artist. But it was still alright.

Anyway, back to Future Music Festival Asia.



Last year's FMFA was only a one day event, this year, it's back, and better. Why? Cause it's a two day party event! Kicking start with Armin Van Buuren - A State Of Trance on the first night. 


This is the full line up:


To be honest, I think that last year's line up was more awesome. Why the post suddenly got shorten? Saw the line up and I'm not so semangat anymore. Luckily Bass Agent, my fav will be playing on the second day tho. ;)

Anyway, here's the details for it:

When? 15 and 16 March 2013 (Friday and Saturday)
Where?  Sepang International Circuit

Haven't get your ticket yet? Head on to here to get it.
For more future updates, do "like" them on their Facebook page.