January 17, 2013

17012013 - We Love Asia Festival

Don't have plans for this coming weekend? How about partying at We Love Asia Festival?



Happening this weekend, yes, for 2 days of partying, 19th and 20th of January 2013 at Sepang International Circuit. 

What to expect, or rather, who to expect performing there are:

RedFoo of LMFAO and the Party Rock Crew
(Party Rock Anthem, I'm Sexy and I Know It)



Taio Cruz
(Hangover, Dynamite)


Yolanda Be Cool
(We No Speak Americano)


DJ Antoine
(Welcome to St. Tropez, Ma Cherie)


Steve Aoki
(Turbulence, Warp, Wake up)


Joachim Garraud
(We are the future, Wrecking Ball)


And... Ferry Corsten!


Check out this teaser video:


Doors will open at 5pm.

What? We Love Asia Festival.
Where? Sepang International Circuit

Haven't get the tickets yet? Fear not, you can get it from here. I've got mine, have you?



OR! Churp Churp is currently giving out 2 days passes, who knows you might be one of the lucky ones? :)

I'm helping my friend to sell out his tickets too. Do email me if you're interested. RM40 per ticket for 2 days pass. =)